Login

TOPIC: Lycan combat skill question

Lycan combat skill question 1 year 3 months ago #15574

With lycan what goes best as a secondary skillset I just got lycan last night and want to know the best way forward. Thanks!
You must log in to post or reply.

Lycan combat skill question 1 year 3 months ago #15875

• Auth
  • Thank you received: 26
I use psychology as my second, as I find the healing and crowd-control abilities extremely useful. I've been thinking of switching to mentalism though for extra firepower.

Lycan combat skill question 1 year 3 months ago #16028

• Cenan
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm also using Psychology. Mentalism is a problem in that it has very little/no rage managing ability, which sucks when soloing (and you need to, for endurance xp)
- Hister / Chalne / Helene / Cenan

Lycan combat skill question 11 months 3 weeks ago #17411

• Dreamo
  • Thank you received: 2
Animal Handling was fun for a while, but there's not a lot of synergy in the skill sets. I'm thinking I could use some defensive/CC stuff.

Lycan combat skill question 11 months 3 weeks ago #17416

• cr00cy
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 80
Im currntly usign wolf/unarmed and im happy so far. After changign unarme dso that animals cna sue all attacks from it it become very good combo. You have acces to 2 knockbacks, stun and conditional(enemy armor =<33%) stun - and all of them can be turned ointo aoe via mods and combos(tough not at the same time. You will have to choose if you want aoe kicks(knockback) or maba/cobra strike(stun)). You have some good mitigation options, especialy vs physical damage, most of witch works as reflection, adding mitigated dmg to your atatcks, some additional susatin optiosn via both mods and combos (there is one 4-step combo that restores 25% of your max hp...)

Other than unarmed:
- psychology - is good with everything, as it ahs just about anything:heal, cc, rage managment, burts dmg. Seriusly, you cant go wrong with it.
-mentalism - more sustain options and better offense, at the cost of almost non-existing cc and rage control.
- Necromancy - you have pets that can tank/dps for you and some good sustain with life steal. Heart/spleen power are both nice buffs, tough getting hearts and spleens for them cna be tedius. You ahve some cc option and not bad dmg, but a lot of it is not effective vs undead. And if ytu wnat to sue it with wolf your only optin is lv 50 amulet(tough difference in lv 50 and 60 mods are not that big)
IGN: Naku - werewolf. Friendly. Mostly. If you need help/have question or just want to party up, feel free to send me pm.

projectgorgon.com/forum/general-gorgon-d...uide-for-new-players - my guide for werewolves